Whiz Biz Kids is committed to the health and well-being of all our campers and staff. In addition, we are dedicated to having a strong role in supporting our local health officials and government leaders. We understand during this difficult time there is a lot of uncertainty and you might have many questions relating to what safety steps we’re taking.
Here’s a list of events and resources so that you can make an informed decision on whether to enroll your child or teen in Whiz Biz Kids camp this summer:
- On May 18th, Governor Abbott gave permission for day camps to open beginning May 31st.
- Whiz Biz Kids has been actively participating in local and national camp directors forums and following the CDC recommendations regarding summer camps including the following resources:
Whiz Biz Kids will be taking the following additional safety precautions during the summer 2020 Camp Season:
- Staff and Campers wear masks
- Campers temperatures taken at drop-off
- Daily drive-thru drop-off and pick-up
- Extra sanitization of all surfaces
- All hands sanitized at the start and end of each day
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout camp room
- Camp room set-up to support distancing
- UV wand to be used on supplies
- Lunches and snacks brought from home
We will also update this page with frequent questions from our customers. Please contact us if you have questions at 512-699-2720 or by email: Alicia@WhizBizKids.com. We look forward to creating wonderful memories this summer.
Thank you and stay safe,