DUE TO THE RECENT COVID-19 SURGE IN CENTRAL TEXAS, WHIZ BIZ KIDS HAS MADE THE DIFFICULT DECISION TO CANCEL ALL CAMPS THIS SUMMER. HOWEVER, WE PLAN ON BEING BACK STRONGER THAN EVER IN 2021!
Whiz Biz Kids is committed to the health and well-being of all our campers and staff. In addition, we are dedicated to having a strong role in supporting our local health officials and government leaders. We understand during this difficult time there is a lot of uncertainty and you might have many questions relating to what safety steps we’re taking.
Here’s a list of events and resources so that you can make an informed decision on whether to enroll your child or teen in Whiz Biz Kids camp this summer:
- On May 18th, Governor Abbott gave permission for day camps to open beginning May 31st.
- Whiz Biz Kids has been actively participating in local and national camp directors forums and following the CDC recommendations regarding summer camps including the following resources:
Whiz Biz Kids will be taking the following additional safety precautions during the summer 2020 Camp Season:
- Staff and Campers wear masks
- Campers temperatures taken at drop-off
- Daily drive-thru drop-off and pick-up
- Extra sanitization of all surfaces
- All hands sanitized at the start and end of each day
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout camp room
- Camp room set-up to support distancing
- UV wand to be used on supplies
- Lunches and snacks brought from home
We will also update this page with frequent questions from our customers. Please contact us if you have questions at 512-699-2720 or by email: Alicia@WhizBizKids.com. We look forward to creating wonderful memories this summer.
Thank you and stay safe,